Saturday, December 8, 2007

Ward Christmas Party

Tonight was our ward Christmas Party and it was extra special for us since we will soon be moving out of our beloved Riverwood ward. Who we love so much. The food was yummy, the nativity the primary put on was nice and the kids had fun running around together. Here is Eric and Derek Miner with Ady, Max, Gavin and Hailey Miner and Sammy Hardy. These kids are such good buddies.
The moms, Camille Miner (mother to Gavin and Hailey) ME, and Haley Hardy (Sammy's mommy) And I know I look prego in this pic kind of but I was wearing a flowy shirt, no baby annoucements on the horizon. At least not any planned ones

The 3 little nursery buddies. Ady's the only girl but she can hold her own.


9 comments:

seetheminers said...

man, you are on the ball. We are already up and running. cute pics...email them to me. See you at church tomorrow! :)

Jen Herem said...

Looks like you had fun! Cute jacket too!

Jill said...

oh that is so sad to know its you last one, hopefully your new ward is just as great

Lindsey said...

Cute ward. Cute Hailey!

Callie said...

Cute jacket and I'm still waiting to see the yellow sweater.

stacy h. said...

i bet you are sad to be moving, you guys have been in that ward for a long time. your new house is so nice though and i am sure you will love it there too! :)

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

I hope I can find those boots! They are so dang cute :)I love that you are such the little fashionista!!!

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

Oh yah~ I will get you those pictures in the morning!

Amber Lynn said...

Hey thanks again for monday night, it was really fun! You and eric are awesome!