Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Cookie Cutters

So, Today we took Adyson to Draper to get her hair cut, if you have seen her or pics of her recently you would know she NEEDED a cut, her bangs were startting to cover up her big "blue bugs" (thats what we call Ady's eyes) so we went to our favorite kids haircut spot Cookie Cutters, this place totally has kids hair cutting down, first they get to pick out a movie, and they have everything Elmo, Dora, Disney, everything. Ady picked Little Einsteins. Then they sit in a little toy car and get their hair cut and styled, then they get a ballon and sucker once they are done. Oh and the waiting room? Its a playground complete with slide and all. It really is a sweet spot, worth the 30 minute drive for us. (but only 15 mins once we live in AF...yay!) Adyson's hair looks awesome and Max dosent quite need a cut yet but he loved playing the the balloon Adyson got.




12 comments:

The Culbertson's said...

Now that is kids cuts done right!!! I wish I could find a place like that here, Aspen's curls are getting a little out of control!

trent and rach henderson... said...

I love cookie cutters! what a great idea! it looks like it would be harder to get the kids out of there, than in! what a fun trip!

Callie said...

How fun is that. They need that in every salon so kids don't freak out.

Jason and Amy said...

that place sounds so awesome. I definitly will have to go there someday

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

What a sweet little place! If Beck's ever gets any hair we will have to take him there...I'm guessing it will be a while! Love Max's big smile!

seetheminers said...

max is so cute! Gav would love going there...what's the address?

Amber Lynn said...

HOLY CRAP! THATS AWEOSME! YOu need to give me the address.. tanner really really needs a hair cute but he wont let me cuase he says he wants to be a surfer and surfers dont cut their hair.. aaawww its so long and stagly in dieing to get it cut! maybe if i take him there he will let them cut it! Your welcome for the clock! I knew that you were decorating your house so i wanted to get it to you soon.. I hope it fits with what your doing .. if not you can stick it in a dark corner..lol We are so excited for monday! I love the yurt! its so yummy! dress warm.. man last time i froze and i thought i was dressed warm! I think that josh is going to hop in with someone and ride up and then meet me up here at the store since im on the way up. no use in me driving down to meet everyone and driving back up.. well have a good weekend babe!

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

-k- sorry to post another comment but I just read your comment about Ady on my blog...I couldn't stop laughing! She is hilarious~what a little character. I can just picture her sitting there waiting :) I just had to tell you how dang funny she is!!!!

Lisa said...

Cookie Cutters is a great idea. Props to whoever came up with that! Ady looks like she is enjoying it!

Lisa said...

P.S. Let me know the next time you are over at your new house. I want to come visit sometime!

Scott and Chelsey said...

That is so fun! Scott and I left our laptop in Sacramento so we are working on getting it shipped back so I can post pictures! It sucks!

ashlan said...

Hailey how are you. I can't believe how cute your kids are. It funny I can across your blog when you posted about Cookie Cutters. We own the store in Bountiful. You are also getting one this fall at the meadows. It looks as if life is wonderful for you and your darling family.

Ashlan