Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ady's Best friend....Daddy

On our drive up to my mom's house today Ady and I were talking about how much we love baby Max and how cute we think he is. Mostly I was talking and Ady was agreeing. She was being a very nice sister so I said "Ady, I love you so much!" and she smiled and said "I love you so much too" (which is usually want she says, but I love it every time she does) and I said "Are we best friends?" and she looks at me with a half smile and say "no mommy" so i asked who her best friend was and she of course said "um...my daddy". It was too sweet. And I guess I dont mind coming in 2nd place, Eric really is more fun. But, what is it with little girls and their Daddies?

4 comments:

Jill said...

that is so darling. she is at such a cute age!
brad always says he thinks girls will be too hard - but its probably just because he'll be a softy.

Lisa said...

Eric and Ady are so dang cute! That is so fun that they are best friends! I love it!

Lindsey said...

Kids say the cutest stuff. It's crazy that Ady is talking now...I wish I could hear her.

Amber Lynn said...

what a great picture!