Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sand Dunes, St George



We are down in St. George this week enjoying the beautiful HOT weather and surroundings, I will have lots to post by the time I get home but for now here are some pics from The Snow Canyon Sand Dunes. So pretty.


The kids were being so funny about walking the trail into the dunes so Eric carried them both.


{Sand angel Ady}


Eric's dad flew home to Ohio today but Grandma Sue was here and got to play in the sand with the kids.



{Sue's favorite and only son}







If you have never been into the beautiful red rock canyons while in St. George, you are really missing out. It is so gorgeous everywhere you look.

We are having a very enjoyable time in St. George ... on Saturday we went to the local farmers market but the pics are on my other camera, or I would have written about it. I will once we get home cuz we LOVED it.

9 comments:

Lincoln and Alisia said...

I am so impressed at how much your family has been able to see and do in Utah. You really make Utah more glamorous.

Tiffany said...

Looks like fun but extremely hot. What a fun trips.

Amber Lynn said...

so fun! I love the pictures! love the one of eric carring the kids and eric and his mom! hope you guys have a fun and safe rest of the week.. get back soon so I can come see you and those cute kidos

AnnieB said...

I LOVE Gramma Sue! So cute! Love the pic of Eric and his identical mom. I love those two.
beautiful pics...

Shari and Grady Wroblewski said...

Eric is so cute with the kids! But, you are the best mom! The shower pics you posted are so cute, it was so much fun and you did such a good job with it! And Hailey, your house is a dream. Honestly the most beautiful design Ive seen yet.

Callie said...

What a perfect place for kids, mine would be in heaven! I love Ady's sand angel!

Lisa said...

That looks way fun! I love St. George!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Wow those are some amazing pictures! Makes me realize I really need to get a new camera before she comes! You should seriously take christmas pictures out there ha ha!

Tyler and Travy said...

The sand angel is cute, and her dress is darling. I am glad you had fun!