Sunday, September 21, 2008

Martha ...OBSESSED



I have been obsessing over my Martha Stewart Living catalog since it arrived last week.
I even was thumbing through it out in the hall during Sunday School today while Max was preventing me from being INSIDE Sunday School (only one more week til he's in nursery....hooray!!)
Anyway, this magazine has so many cool decorating and entertaining ideas for Halloween.
And as some of you may know I love to plan parties, trips or any kind of event where I can have themes and invites and decor...
Actually to say I enjoy it would even be a bit of an understatement.
here is the truth...

Hi, I am Hailey, and I am a event-planning-a holic.



Martha is my domestic idol and I cannot wait to put some of her ideas this month to the test. So, if you get an invite from me to a Halloween Dinner Party, or an adult costume party or a Monster Ball for the kids, you will know that there were too many ideas for just one event... and I was too excited not to use them all.


15 comments:

trent and rach henderson... said...

I LOVE MARTHA TOO! Wish we were closer to come to your fun festivites because HaLLoWeeN is my favorite and your parties always look so cute!

Jen Bird said...

I am totally obsessed with Martha Stewart as well and look through her issues non-stop. I've been working on a few things myself. :) Gotta love Halloween...fall is in the air!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Darling! Only you could pull it off though. St. George pics are awesome!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

I wished we lived closer so we could actually come to one of your famous parties.

Carolyn said...

You really should be getting paid to be a professional event planner...you are way too good!

Lisa said...

I love Martha too! She has the best ideas! I think you are an awesome event planner!

Torrey said...

Yes! I love Martha Stewart Living. Mark makes fun of me and tells me i'm to young to have a subscription to that magazine but I can't help it. Martha is amazing

Sarah Pugmire said...

Why can't I live next door to you?? :)

Amber Lynn said...

You are so funny! I listened to Martha on XM radio the whole way to Idaho once! loved it. plus you dont need martha woman.. You are so creative on your own.. lol you should make your own magazine and stuff and send it out to your friends and family with all your fun ideas! buisness op..lol I cant wait to come and see you this week. Also just a friendly reminder that our fav SATC the movie, comes out on DVD tuesday.. lol I was going to show up to your house with one for you but josh says Im already pushing it with getting me one..lol Love ya

The Jorgensen's said...

We're looking forward to the Halloween party on the 30th!!!

Lindsey said...

But Hailey, I just can't picture you liking someone who sells stuff at K-Mart. Do you even know what K-Mart is? Ha ha, jk, love ya!

ashlan said...

You are such a talented person....Martha has nothing on you.

Jill said...

this time of year is so fun. can't wait to see what you come up with.

Tiffany said...

I love decorating too. Halloween is one of the best. Love the byu pictures.

Dallas and Krista said...

I check in on your blog every now and then- I came across it since we know a bunch of the same people (Brig & Caitlin Wilson were some of my Best friends growing up, I'm friends with Jillian Farnsworth, Emily your babysitter was a nanny for one of my best friends Ashley in Blatimore... Blah, blah, blah... the list goes on and on in this little Mormon world!) so I finally decided to come out of the wood works and make a comment! I love Marthas ideas too- I can't wait to see what you do with them- you always seem to put on great events! Your darling kids are so lucky that they will grow up with the best parties ever! Happy Fall... (And nice to meet you in that weird blogiverse kind of way!)