Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Kangaroo Zoo with the kiddos

So last night my mom was in town up visiting from St George and she had my two nephews Easton and Zach and I had my two kids and we all met up for a greasy dinner at AW then headed over to Kangaroo Zoo. We had a blast over there and so did the kids! Hailey was away for the night at a ward function so I was solo with the kids, well not solo since Grandma Sue was there to help out.

It is so much fun to see how these little kids grow up and learn and become more and more coordinated. Ady and Easton were climbing NO PROBLEM up the huge bouncy slide and even Max and Zach (more Max this time, sorry Lovells) had a blast jumping on everything they could.

Well I know it has been a little while since I posted anything so I just wanted the cyber world to know that I am involved in parenting and love it just as much as Hailey!

4 comments:

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Eric, I love it when you post. You always have interesting insights into the life of a father.

Amber Lynn said...

good job eric!!! thats awesome you did that. Tanner loves that place, but I cant take him there, its a place that only "grandpa's can take you" is what tanner says, cuase my dad took him there alot. So fun to get out and do stuff solo some times and spend time with em by yourself. Im sure they will remember you doing that when they get older.

Heather Jones said...

Haley it was fun to see your comment isn't the blog world so fun and crazy!! You get to catch up on people you never see. Your family is darling I wish I could travel like you!! I am with you on Martha I love Fall and Halloween the most for decorating good luck!!

Lisa said...

You are a great Dad!