Thursday, September 25, 2008

Barnum and Bailey



 The circus is in town again. We have made it a little tradition to take our kids every year.
In fact as soon as the tickets go on sale, like in July I buy them. This year we got a few extra so we invited Aaron and Ashley Waller with their 2 girls and Nate and Erin Wathen and their little boy Beckham. So we get there last night and we are going in and OOPS, wrong night. We had tickets for the following nights show. We were a day early. LUCKILY they traded in our tickets for ones to the show that night that were almost as good, so we wouldn't have to come back again. I felt so bad. I wrote in the date in my calendar back in July and went off of that. I mean you think after I got the tickets in the mail, I would have actually looked that them. But, I didnt. 


{Proud daddies, Aaron and his little girl Ava, Eric, Max, Nate and Backham}


{Max was being so funny and loved wearing this hat}


{Max and Ady were so cotton candy sticky, it was nasty.}


For me, the show this year seemed a little LONGER than the ones of the past, they have some really cool acts, but there are a bunch a clown scenes with this random clown making jokes and tripping all over the place that I think they could have done without.
But my kids were in absolute heaven so we cant really complain. After all the KIDS are the reason we go...right?!?


{The cute families we came with, Wallers and Wathens}


9 comments:

whitney holland. said...

Hailey I LOVE the circus. Our family is going on Saturday and I am way excited! Is that weird that I like the circus as much as the kids do! Looks like you had great seats dispite the mix up!

Callie said...

How fun, I love the circus! Max is so cute with his hat and Ady's dress is darling. You guys are such a cute family!

Danielle said...

I'm so glad you posted the pictures on the circus... I have never been. I can't believe those elephants can do that! Looks like tons of fun, I'm totally jealous.

jillian said...

max's faces are priceless!!!! That looks like a lot of fun. I wonder if they are coming here, I would love to do that! btw I saw the new martha too and I was trying to think in my head how I could possibly throw a halloween party, but I could not justify it! I am for sure doing a christmas party though!!!!

Lisa said...

That looks so fun! Good thing they were able to switch your tickets... that was lucky!

trent and rach henderson... said...

LOVE the circus! looks like you had a BLasT!!

trent and rach henderson... said...

LOVE the circus! looks like you had a BLasT!!

AnnieB said...

How CRAZY to see Aaron and his cute family! Tell him hi for me.
Looks like fun. I'll have to find out when the circus comes here to town!

Amber Lynn said...

looks like it was fun! love the pics of ady and max!