Sunday, March 9, 2008

Our Birthday Boys....

Last night we went to our little nephew and cousin Zach Lovell's birthday party. He and Max were due 2 weeks apart, and it is crazy for me to think it was an entire year ago that I will still pregnant with Max, we were actually down in Phoenix for a golf weekend when Lisa called us to say her water broke 4 weeks early and she was going to have Zach, we hopped on the plane home and got to the hospital as soon as she was a 10 and we were there for the birth of little Zach, I seems like a lot less time than a year has gone by though. Anyway, when I was posting these pictures on his birthday I realized I never posted about a couple of other boys in our lives who have just had birthday so I made this our "BIRTHDAY BOYS" post! We love all your little dudes!
Birthday Boy #1 Zachary Lovell

l





P.S. Did you see how much Birthday boy Zach loved being held by his Aunt Hay?
He was like "ahh- get this chick away from me!"

Birthday Boy #2 Cousin Easton Lovell

Cousin Easton had an awesome Spiderman birthday, with cool Spiderman games and super yummy homemade red velvet cupcakes, nice job Aunt Lisa!!





Birthday Boy #3 - Sammy Hardy.
Sammy is one of Ady's best buddies and his mom Haley is one of my best buddies.

Here is The Birthday boy at his Dinosaur themed party. So fun!



The next little birthday boy will be our Macky Max, he is turning one on the 31st! His mom is sad....he is getting old so fast.

9 comments:

seetheminers said...

Max is almost one? Yea...you better get busy on #3 :)

Lisa said...

I can't believe it has almost been a year since Max was born. Time is going too fast!

trent and rach henderson... said...

How fun to have all those boys so close in age! Looks like they are already best buds!

Jen Herem said...

I had the funniest dream last night and you were in it. We were up in the mountains in some little shack that was in a tree and we were eating sushi.. ha-ha..weird

Lovell Family said...

hailey,
your camera takes such great pictures, all of mine have red-eye...I'll have to get some copies.

Amber Lynn said...

Oh what fun birthday's, It was a shock to me as well how fast a year went by, I was doing my March calender and saw max on there.. crazy crazy!!! What fun memories..

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Max will be one soon! That is crazy! Looks like some fun parties!

Sarah Pugmire said...

Just wanted to tell you how much I love yours and Addy's hair! The last time I saw you, you had a cute black bob!!! Its really been a while huh.

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

I can't believe Max is going to be one in no time! That went way too fast :)