Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kandell Family Spring Break 2008



Last week we spent part of the week and Easter weekend at our place in St George. And we were a FULL house. Us (and our 2 kids), Eric's parents, and Steve and Lisa (Eric's sister and hubby) and their kids and my little sisters Breanna and Christa who we are watching while my mom and dad are in Japan for a couple weeks. It was noisy, messy, and busy but so so fun to be all together!!



Highlights from the trip include

THE SAND DUNES (this place so so awesome, beautiful and fun)









THE AQUATIC CENTER





THE FOOD AND ARTS FESTIVAL









AND JUST BEING AT HOME SPENDING TIME AS A FAMILY (cooking, decorating easter cookies, swimming, playin in the backyard, lounging around, hunting for Easter baskets and eggs)








9 comments:

Jill said...

all of your adventures look so fun. the sand dunes against the blue sky is just gorgeous! now i'm hoping for some sunshine in nyc. :)

Melissa said...

I love your photos seriously Adyson and mac are adorable.

jaanderson family said...

cute pics! was all that in st george? that looks so fun! call us next time you are there and we will drive up to see you! your kids look darling! i really like your hair too! ill put up their sunday outfits on my next entry!

trent and rach henderson... said...

i love that you take tons of pictures wherever you go! your family is so cute! i bet your little sisters had a blast playing with you and your kids! looks like life is good!

cait said...

such cute pictures! i'm jealous of the weather you were in...ps, i love the picture of adyson in her hat.

Jason and Amy said...

got to love st george. what a bunch of cute kiddos!!! sounds like a real party

Callie said...

What a fun trip! I bet you guys had a blast! The sand dunes look so fun.

Lisa said...

St. George sounds nice right about now...especially after seeing those pics! You all make such a cute family!

Momma Sue said...

Hailey, I'm down here now, and it seems so quiet!!! I'm enjoying my "me" time, but I do miss all the fun, noise, and clutter...well, maybe not the clutter!! I look forward to the next time!