Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mac Mac's Party


Maxwell's first birthday party was last night, and so much fun! We had a house full of kids on a sugar high, running and bouncing all over the place. Thanks everyone for coming and for all the fun stuff you gave Max, he sure got spoiled by all our friends!


I decorated our entry table "Max" themed for the party. That picture of him was from his birth annoucement photos. He has always been such a cutie!!


We blew up the bounce house in the basement so the kids had somewhere to get out all their excitement!!


We Love our little Birthday Boy! Ady kept saying "It's not my party mommy, it's Macky's party"


Max had is own little "M" cupcake to devour.....


BUt when he polished that off in under a minute we also gave him a slice of cake. Yum!






Happy Birthday Little Max!!! And thanks again to all our friends and family who came to the party, we had a lot of fun and we're glad you all came out!!!

14 comments:

Lisa said...

Those pictures are all so cute! That cake looks awesome! Happy 1st B-day Max!!

jaanderson family said...

Cute pics! It looks like you had a blast! I LOVE that cake!

Amber Lynn said...

lol tanner went on and on after we left about the birthday party! it was so fun! and dang that cake was yummy! I loved your house!

Kate said...

I LOVE the picture with the party hat look ... I'm going to have to copy that for somebody's birthday sometime. :) Happy birthday, Max!

Jason and Amy said...

What a lucky little boy! Looks like the party was perfect. Happy Birthday Max! Can't believe he is ONE...wow! Time for Baby #3 if you ask me :)

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

I"m so sad we missed that awesome cake!!! I wish we could have stayed to watch Max devour that cake! Your baby boy is alredy 1~craziness!!! Oh and nice job with the center piece~very impressed :)

Momma Sue said...

You guys know how to throw a great party! I loved watching all those kids having so much fun!

Sarah Pugmire said...

That could be the most amazing first birthday a 1 year old ever had!! I wish I lived in Utah, and could have been there! How cute!

Wellings said...

Happy Birthday Max!
I love the cake! Did you make it, if so nice job... If not, where did you buy it.

jaanderson family said...

yeah..we could probably come up! what day were you thinking? is eric coming? if jake were to come,it would have to be after work friday and then sat or sun! i could probably drive up by myself during the week though! let me know what day....sounds fun

Callie said...

What a cute party! I love all the decorations and I freakin' love his cake! You always have cute ideas. Happy Birthday Max!

Chelsey said...

Happy Birthday to Max! Wow, I can't believe he is already a year old! Your decorations and cake are so cute!

Laura said...

Ok, you are for sure getting the mother of the year award! I can't believe how awesome that birthday party looks... What a lucky little boy! That cake is super cool too.

You always have the cutest backgrounds on your blog. Where do you get your digital papers from??

Anonymous said...

What a FUN cake and fun party! Can't believe he is ONE!