Friday, March 14, 2008

Disney On Ice - Princess Wishes


Last night the much anticipated Disney on Ice came to the Energy Solutions Arena, all of Ady's favorite princesses were their singing all her favorite tunes. Ady dressed up as Tinkerbelle and was talking about it all day... The show was actually the best Disney on Ice on I have been to. They had fireworks and Sleeping Beauty's dragon lit the ice on fire. It was quite the show. Ariel, Tinkerbelle, Cinderella, Belle, Aurora even Mulan and Snow White. The place was filled with excited little girls dressed as princesses. It was a really fun night. Eric and I were watching Ady more than the show she was singing and cheering and clapping non stop.






This is the cute Waller family we went with, Aaron and AShley and their girls Brea and Ava. We always hit the Disney shows with these guys!



Ady showing off her Tinkerbelle wing span.

14 comments:

Jen Herem said...

Way fun!! I love Disney on Ice. Ady is such a girly girl.. love it!

Amber Lynn said...

So so cute! Looks like you guys had a blast! lol I love that she is a girly girl.. tanner cant wait to go to monster jam lol tells you he is all boy! one of these times I hope i get a girly girl!

Melissa said...

I love your cute family I can't wait tell I have a little girl to dress up and do princess things with :) Ady is so adorable. Hay I love your hair it's way cute.

Kate said...

My Haley is going to this tomorrow with my sister - she can't wait! I'm glad to hear that you had such a great time.

seetheminers said...

so cute! I can't wait til baby hailey is big enough to go to that.

Lindsey said...

Ady looks so cute in her fairy dress. I bet she loved it.

Lincoln and Alisia said...

you have such an adorable cute little family!

Torrey said...

How fun. I was just telling my husband this week that I'm excited for when we have kids so I can go to Disney on ice with them and pretend like I'm going for them. I think those shows actully look really fun :)

Wellings said...

Cute, Cute! I can't wait to do fun activities like that if and when I have a girl! We are all boy around here!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! We wanted to take Kins to that but its hard to get out with a new baby so hopefully next year.

Liz said...

HEy it's Liz Seamons Atkinson now. I haven't seen you guys since i got married and your little man is cute. Hope all is well

Ashlee Raubach said...

How fun! That gymnastics class looks like so much fun! Can you email me and let me know where you take that at? I need something for Finn and I to do together!

trent and rach henderson... said...

I Love Disney on Ice! How fun to take your own little princess! I think Ady is the busiest little girl I know! How lucky for her to be able to do so many fun things!

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

Does Eric have a crown on???! Hailey, I seriously need a little girl one of these days! That is so cute that she wears those fun dresses and goes to little princess events!