Sunday, January 8, 2012

resolution.

27a991c62b2311e1abb01231381b65e3_7

Hooray for a blog post (albiet short & just foretelling of future posts)
Hooray for 2012, New Years resolutions which include better/more blogging than 2011.
Hooray for a wonderful Christmas. Promising New Years, and a teeny bit of January sunshine.
I promise (in writing) to catch up on this blog with at least 4-5 posts this week.
If there is anyone who still reads this sad and neglected blog of mine.
Hold me to it. Because if I am one thing, I'm good on my word.
See you soon Thekandells.com and readers.



3 comments:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

I read your blog and Love it! Keep up the great job!

Michelle said...

I read your blog and love to see pics of you and your cute growing family!

Jen Tornow said...

Great resolution! It's one of my goals, too....(but it won't be hard to post more than I did last year)!