Tuesday, January 10, 2012

swim kids

78476a882c0211e19e4a12313813ffc0_7

I'd like to once again bear my survival swim testimony.
I know their methods (though hard to watch) are true.
I love that I can drop my 18 month old into the deep end (though I wouldn't)
and she would pop out of the water like a buoyant little baby balloon.
I love that my kids are safe but not afraid of the water.
The end. If your child spends any time around water. Make them water safe. Please!
You will be so glad you did.

396ecb302c0211e19896123138142014_7
2c2c75083bf711e1abb01231381b65e3_7
01a05e1c3bf711e19e4a12313813ffc0_7

6 comments:

Kristin Rose Davis said...

you are probably going to be so sick of my comments by the time youre all caught up blogging, but i love blogs!
I LOVE their cute little matching suits! and i totally agree. my mom had me in lessons when i was like one too!

Lindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindy said...

So I tried to poast a comment but it didn't work so here's take 2. Lucy looks so perfectly delicious sitting there on the steps in the water- I can't even handle it! I swear I say the same thing with every passing milestone age- but really, I think she's at the perfect age!!! Her gooeyness is awesome!!! I so wish they would stay small forever. I think I might have to give this survival swim thing some serious thought- I'm beginning to think after two summers of failed swim lessons, that it's the only way my kids will ever really learn to swim.

Chelsey Bell said...

I'm a believer! After Blakely being in it for a week she now dives in and gets to her back and kicks until she finds the wall. And this is a girl who hated it last week and now she won't leave! Your kids are amazing!!!

Haley said...

that is incredible...I think you're so smart to have your little ones take those courses, especially with having your wonderful pool. Your 3 little fish are just TOO CUTE :)

Nicole said...

WOW! how did you teach them?? i would love to know.

and ps your family is beyond ridiculously gorgeous.

xoxo