Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Grandpa's Funeral

photo-111
{Eric, Me and Adyson at Centerville Cemetary}

Last Friday was the funeral to celebrate the Life of my grandpa Stan Smoot. A wonderful man and a life that was well-lived. It was an honor to sing with all my cousins at Grandpa's funeral, as requested by him before he passed.
So many beautiful words were shared and stories than made us laugh and cry. I beautiful day, and a fitting tribute to his legacy.
Love unlimited Grandpa!

photo-107
{my brother Spencer and I at the viewing the night before the funeral}

photo-108
photo-109
{all my siblings minus Elder Austin Smoot who is on his mission for 3 more weeks}

photo-110
photo-112
photo-113
photo-114
photo-115
photo-117
photo-118
{our family with Grandpa's beautiful casket}

photo-120
photo-121

No comments: