Tuesday, November 22, 2011

St George

santaclarafamparade
(Our family at the Swiss Days Parade in Santa Clara)

At the end of September, Eric mom got tickets for her, me and Adyson to go see Little Mermaid at Tuahcahn in St George. So we made a quick weekend of it. I drove down on Friday morning with all 3 kids. Eric would not leave work early so he took a flight down later that night, (hooray for St George's new airport, hopefully we will use the St George house more now) It was also the same weekend at Santa Clara's Swiss Days which we attended both the fair and the parade for.
Here are some highlights from Swiss Days.
I know we took some pics at the Little mermaid, which by the way was incredible! But i cannot find them, maybe they were on my old phone?

DSC_0006

I have to preface this next photo with the caption I put under it when I put it up on facebook.
It makes me laugh every time I see it.

"The Dixie High Band got more than they bargained for when they passed Lucy on the parade route" babies gone wild? oh Lucy.

DSC_0068
DSC_0071DSC_0027
DSC_0082
DSC_0013DSC_0025
DSC_0094DSC_0092
DSC_0037DSC_0034
DSC_0021
DSC_0104

Thanks for a fun weekend Kandell Grandparents! For the show, for flying in to have a weekend with us. Everything.

4 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

lu is so freaking awesome! did you teach her that hay?

Unknown said...

so, I'm dying to know where you got your pretty lace dress from your photo shoot. would you share?
mckenzie.h.graham@gmail.com

Summer said...

Your pics keep getting better and better...and the kids cuter and cuter! xo

Callie said...

Love the pictures especially the one of Lucy flashing the parade, that's great!