Thursday, October 29, 2009

maui-sitters

At Eric's office his employees work hard all year to try and meet a certain "sales quota" to be able to attend "President Club" a trip Eric takes the top producers on. Well, we already have this trip scheduled and planning underway for the 2010 Presidents Club which will take place in Maui, Hawaii.
And mostly only adults attend President's Club only occasionally an infant who still needs to be with mom.
A few of the mothers whose husbands will be attending President's Club this year with us, are having a hard time finding babysitters for the 5 days. Like college age girls or couples to come stay in their homes and run the household while they are gone. So, I told them I would try and get word out to see if any of my bazillions of Smoot family or friends know or are interested in a 5 day babysitting job and earning some good money. If you are leave me a comment or email me at hailey (at) thekandells (dot) com.
Thanks!

8 comments:

Jami & James said...

hey Hailey-
My husband and I would be very interested in babysitting! Do you know the exact dates yet? We live in Lehi so I'm guessing we are pretty close to where some of the families live. Let me know! Jamilee87@gmail.com
Jami (Craven) Wright

ashlan said...

Try Amanda Allen, Scott Allens little sister. We love her!

stacy h. said...

i'm on it, i'll get back to you. :)

Rachel said...

Smoot,

I will seriously fly to Utah for a babysitting gig. I have an overflowing list of references, too. I babysit all over Kansas City, and I even have Utah families I have sat for. I'll be in Utah around Thanksgiving, so I can meet the family then. I'll also be back some time in December or January, so if Thanksgiving is too busy, we can meet later. Ask Lindsey. I'm like the baby whisperer. Enough bragging about myself, but I'm serious.

Ok, that is all.

Jen Tornow said...

Hailey, the Busath's in our ward (where the Camara's used to live) have a daughter in college. When I met her, she said she loves to nanny and to keep her in mind if we ever need someone while we are out of town.

kristin said...

Depending on the dates Dustin and I could possibly do it. let me know

Marie said...

Hailey,
Yep, if you still need some helpers, and the family is okay with me, I can do it. I'm a stay-at-home mommy so my schedule is pretty open. What are the actual dates though to be sure? I do work one day a week at the hospital, but that is way negociable as I'm a flex employee. I can just take the day off the week you guys need me.

My hubby and I do live in Boise, but we go to Utah all the time as both our parents and families live there. It's only a 4 hour drive so Lucy and I would probably plan a week or so long visit to hang out with the grandparents too.

Ty, my hubby, teaches here at BSU so he wouldn't come along, hopefully that's okay.

I have been into photography for the last year and a half. It's an expensive hobby so I am always looking for opportunities to make some extra cash to support my habbit. This sounds like a great thing because I love kids and can keep Lucy with me. There aren't too many opportunities like that around.

I have worked tons with kids as a pediatriac nurse, in the orphanages and then being a mommy, so this little gig sounds perfect.
Just let me know. If things work out, great! If not, that's fine too. I'll just have to wait a little longer to get the lenses and flashes I want.

Besos,
Marie

Unknown said...

Hi, you don't know but I always check your cute blog b/c I LOVE YOUR DECORATING IDEAS...you are just so good at it!!!! But I have two sisters who live in Utah that would love to help out if you have specific times and stuff...you can email me at ladittadesign@hotmail.com and they can set up a time to meet the parents or whatever.