Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Boo.


When I titled this post "boo", it was an un-Halloween related boo. Not, like "boo, it's almost Halloween" or "boo look at my kids pumpkins they picked out"
Instead my "boo" was to show how sad I am that our poor fall pumpkins have snow on them since yesterday, and that when I took this photo on my front porch I could see my breath. We are not ready for this kind of cold yet.
Boo!

But, here are some happier pumpkins our little artist Ady drew at school today, they are 3 little "punkins" sitting on a fence.


2 comments:

Haley said...

Amen sista!! i want more fall time :) and CUTE picture Addy!

Tiffany said...

Love the picture and what a sweetie with her surgery. Love the Pirate teeth, she is still just a beauty and her smile looks just like you, glad she's finally through it.