Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our Winnings.



At the previously mentioned Summerfest last weekend we won fish. Which I was pleased about since Eric first wanted to win the kids some frogs. Ew. And so far, for fair fish, they are actually living and eating and not dying. Which, I never remember any of the fish I won at the July 4th fair in my hometown doing. So, good for them and for my kids who are thrilled to have "pets".
the bigger one is named Jasmine Belle
and the little guy is Truck

I'm sure you'll never guess who named who.

7 comments:

Callie said...

That's cute, I love the names! I told my kids that's the only pet they could ever have. I love animals i just don't want them in my house. I already have 3 animals (my hubby, Jaxon, & Kenna).

Jen Herem said...

haha.. hope they live longer than our bob fish did.

Larsen said...

Dang it!! If only I had, had that name suggestion before we named Sawyer. Truck would've been perfect!! Shucks, I'll have to wait for the next one!! (They are so adorable!)

Partyof9 said...

Aww! Love the names! lol

Yeah, my twins had pet fish for awhile.Those thing's die if you look at them funny.
Keep a spare or two just in case! ;D

Jen Bird said...

I love the names! How cute!! I saw a game at the Springville Carnival last week where the kids could win a frog and we hurried on by! haha! But the fish are cute!

Scott and Chelsey said...

I think our fish always died cuz we would not feed them or stick things into the tank that weren't supposed to be in there! I give it 5 more days before Max or Ady get curious if they can swim in bubbles...

Tiffany said...

Love the names and you have great luck, our pets are always dying.