Friday, June 26, 2009

In Full Bloom


I love how all the plant and flowers in our yard right now a full and green and blooming. It's such a pretty time of summer and especially pretty since we have had so much rain.






And remember my vegetable and herb gardens I planted just 7 weeks ago tomorrow.
Here was 7 weeks ago... {tiny seeds and starters}



and now.....



the herbs and lettuce 7 weeks ago.....

and today..... {and this is after the 3 HUGE salads I have already made this week.}

{cilantro is up to my shoulder and needs it's own trellis... anyone need herbs??}

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

All those flowers are just GORGEOUS!

Lovell Family said...

I made quac. the other day, and didn't have any cilantro...I was totally thinking of your garden...wishing my herbs were in full bloom like yours.

Also, last time we were at your house, Steve was SO envious of your gorgeous backyard! it's beautiful!

Lisa said...

I have actually enjoyed the rain that most have despised. I love how green and pretty everything looks everywhere! Your flowers are beautiful!

Callie said...

Your yard looks amazing! Im glad you got your camera back! Sounds like you guys had a great Father's Day weekend! Cute pictures!

Amber Lynn said...

I am loving your garden!! When we were there a few weeks ago, I was totaly amazed with how much it has grown, I even snagged some cilanto.. so tasty.. Im very impressed!

weston'smommy said...

Where do you get the sweet dresses for you cutie?