Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fairytale Valentines

We are in California on our little Disneyland trip. Yesterday for Valentines Day we had the best day with the kids, character breakfast, Disney rides and fun all day long (but more on that in a later post) This is just about the Valentines Day date that Eric and I had.
We aranged for a babysitter for the evening to watch the kids at the hotel, while we went out.
Me at dinner with my Valentine
Fisrt off was dinner at the delicious steakhouse JW's, since it was free day and we had been snacking all day we didnt really eat a ton at dinner. Then we went back to check in on the kids before heading out into the parks to do all the adults ride, or all the ones with the 40 inch height requirement my kids wont measure up to for quite awhile.
We went on Soarin, and some fun roller coasters, etc. It was so much fun. Everytime we go to Disney we wished we could take a couple hours to do the adult ides so it was nice to finally do that. Plus, I love love love rolle coasters!
Eric a little nervous before getting on one of the biggest roller coasters
Walking down Main Street USA just before the big fiework show.
Anyway, we had a great Valentines Day with our kids and especially cuz we are at the Happiest Place on Earth. I cannot wait to post more pics of the trip later. But until then, here are a couple more photos of my 2 little Valentines with their faces painted.
Here is one of the pirates who escaped from Pirates of the Caribbean
And Madame Butterfly.

Wish us luck trying to get them to get on the plane home, Ady already told me, "I berry berry love it here, I just dont need to go to my house anymore"

12 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

so so jealous! Disneyland is our all time favorit place to go, and its even funner that tanner is 40" tall! its so fun, Im so glad you guys are having a good time!

Sunshine Promises said...

Question: How did you arrange for a sitter? I would like to do a "date night" with David as well one of the nights we are there. That's the only way we'd get to ride the adult rides.

Good luck getting on the plane!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

What a fun Valentines!

Callie said...

What a great Valentines! Your hubby is so good to you. Your kids look so cute with their face paintings!

kristin said...

i love disneyland!!!! dustin and i are trying to go sometime soon so fun!!!!!

Momma Sue said...

Looks like you're having lots of fun! I can't wait to see those little cuties.

Jen Tornow said...

I knew Cecily would flip out at the photo of Ady with her face painted, so I made her come and look. She loved it, but said it was kind of silly! She thought the wings and ears(?) were so pretty.

Scott and Chelsey said...

Oh I love all the big rides but scott is the biggest woos! so glad you guys had fun!!! love the painted faces...

Jill said...

so nice you were able to go out. you look lovely!

Unknown said...

Oh I have been craving to go to Disneyland SO bad. We usually go this time of year and it is the BEST! Looks like fun!

Unknown said...

Oh I have been craving to go to Disneyland SO bad. We usually go this time of year and it is the BEST! Looks like fun!

Unknown said...

Oh I have been craving to go to Disneyland SO bad. We usually go this time of year and it is the BEST! Looks like fun!