Tuesday, April 15, 2008

So happy to be home again!



We are still recovering from our 3 day extravaganza in Disneyland. The flight home was nuts, we wanted to maximize our time so we took the flight that got us home just after midnight Monday, bad bad call. Let's just say we wont ever do that again. I had a Disneyland sized headache and my kids didn't get to go to sleep in their beds until like 2 am. BUT, the trip was tons of fun, and we are so glad we went. Yay for Disney!
Here are some pics from the Disney Princess lunch we took Ady to, she got to meet all the princesses but I am just posting pics of her favorites!! We got her a framed picture for her room of her and Ariel, she loves it!


7 comments:

Rachel said...

I think Belle used to be a man. Your Ady is ADORABLE!

Lisa said...

I thought Belle looked funny too! Cinderella is cute! I bet Ady was in heaven!

Camille Law said...

Love it! You are so good on keeping up on your posts...you inspire me. Emma would love seeing all those princesses! Ady looks fabulous too. To answer your question...we have been working on a sibling for Emma for a year now...still no luck, but hopefully soon. Thanks for staying in touch. Love you guys.

Momma Sue said...

Hailey, you must be exhausted! It's a good thing you are young and full of energy! These pictures are darling!

Lindsey said...

Ady wins first place in the contest for most pictures taken with princesses.

Amber Lynn said...

oh my, I love the pictures~ looks like you guys had a blast! Makes me want to go back so bad! Im glad that you were able to peel eric away from the office for a fun family vacation!

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

Ady is seriuosly my favorite little princess! I love that she is so into the dresses and all! I am praying if I have a girl she is just like that! Looks like you guys had a great trip!