Tuesday, May 15, 2012

{crickets}

91a036289d1c11e181bd12313817987b_7
{mothers day 2012}

Thus far 2012 has been a bust for me documenting the comings and goings of my ever busy and growing up to fast family. I was too hung up on getting caught up on past things I had missed. So scratch that, Im just gonna start fresh, if I make up some old posts, great. If not, Oh freakin well. 
So here we are starting fresh. Does everyone look old? Including me? I had a birthday last week, creeping closer and closer to 30 and I hate it.
So, hopefully this post isn't another empty promise. Even if no one reads this blog, I am coming back for the sake of documenting the people I love.

1 comment:

Lovell Family said...

Lucy looks huge! Are those salt water sandals? I want to get some for saige! The kids asked me how old you were today....I wasn't even sure....at least I know you're not 30. Young thing!