Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My kids love gymnastics

Ok so for those that are not aware, I was an OHIO state gymnastics champion in my youth! Now that I have bragged a little bit let me get to my main point.

I took both Ady and Max to an intro gymnastics class yesterday and to be honest I have never ever seen Max so insanely happy in my life. He was smiling from ear to ear and actually making these crazy screaming sounds of some sort! It was awesome.

I cannot wait to see how they progress in the gym. It is awesome because both the kids have my arched back and seem to be naturals. We will see how it goes.

I was a very proud dad yesterday. Hence the blog post during work hours!






5 comments:

Lovell Family said...

alright, I've been wanting to sign me kids up for gymnastics for some time now...I'm gonna do it right now!!

Unknown said...

that's so awesome! I'm starting my 2 year old this winter when she turns 3 and I can't wait! I did gymnastics along with my cheerleading even tho it didn't really come in handy till college cheerleading it was the best and funnest thing I have ever done!

Tiffany said...

Too cute Eric. Love the videos and Max looks so cute in his huge soccer uniform.

Momma Sue said...

Good for you Eric!! Your kids will be naturals for sure...good ole sway backs are good for something!!!

Amber Lynn said...

How fun! ya gotta love max's smile! ady is a pro. What awesome kiddos!