Friday, October 1, 2010

Cait + Ash


Caitlin Wilson of Caitlin Wilson Designs or of her blog Style Files posted some pics of the work she did on our house on her blog. All pics taken by our one and only fav photog Ashlee Raubach
Caitlin is so talented and so sweet. And did every inch of our house 3 years ago when we moved in. I am sure it was quite a process for her since we had bought a very "Utah rustic" home but wanted it to have a younger not SO rustic feel. We love our house and we love Cait!
Check out her blog for daily fabulousness!
And Ashlee's too, we cannot say enough about her photography. Even though she moved to the OC, she will still be shooting in Utah once a month.

5 comments:

michelle said...

beautiful house and beautiful pictures! You are very lucky to know such talented people, it looks like they had a great canvas to start from.

cait said...

thank you for the sweet shout out hay! i loved working on your house...can't wait for the next one!

hayleyrowan said...

thanks for the nice comment, I needed it - that whole thing kind of ruined my day! your house photos are gorgeous. and lucy's room turned out so adorable.

Lisa said...

I love your house! Great pics!

Polen's said...

Funny - I just looked at Ashlee's site (as if I need to be up this late - but sometimes its fun to check out a few of my favorite photog blogs) and thought your home was on there! lol. I remember seeing the other photos you posted.

I love the fresh new look and your home is absolutely stunning!