Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sleepin in..


I am not an advocate of c0-sleeping or having any of my kids in bed with me. But, some mornings when Lucy wakes up to nurse close to when I have to get up to get the kids ready for school or whatever I nurse her and let her go back to sleep in my bed while I get ready or make breakfast for Ady and Max. I love how cute she looks all tiny in my huge bed. The other morning, I opened all my shutters after awhile to encourage her to wake up but She just kept sleepin. I thought she looked so sweet and peaceful.

7 comments:

Scott and Chelsey said...

I just want to jump in bed and snuggle her!

Callie said...

She's so sweet!

Amber Lynn said...

she is adorable

jillian said...

if i knew that i would have a good baby that would sleep like that i would get pregnant tomorrow....but i am so afraid of the "other" kind of baby!

Unknown said...

Those are some of the sweetest moments :)

hayleyrowan said...

Those pictures are so sweet. That was my favorite thing to do with Monet... put her in my bed. Lucy is adorable. I need to come hold her! There's nothing like newborn baby girls!

jodeeharris said...

Ooooh, NOTHING better than these moments! I wish I could bottle it and relive it at any time. Lucy is so adorable.