Sunday, January 3, 2010

Company Christmas Party


Just got the picture back from our annual Christmas Party for Eric's office and once again, Ashlee Raubach has captured all the details perfectly. On December 18th we held the Christmas Party for all Eric's employees. Starting at our home for a little "mocktail" and passed hors d'oeuvres hour. The mocktails also included a white hot chocolate and spicy mayan hot chocolate. The food and drinks were amazing thanks to Culinary Crafts. Love them! And Rachel was so sweet, she knew how sick I had been and she came to my house and even helped my order flowers and decorate. It was so nice to have our home so festive.


Not that many of you care that much but here was the wonderful menu for our "mocktail hour"

passed hors d'oeuvres

Glazed Scallops

with Almond Caper Butter Sauce:

Crab and Gruyere Nachos

with Charred Tomato Salsa:

Razored Bison with Caramelized Onion

And Utah Goat Cheese on Bruschetta:

Mongolian BBQ Lamb Chop

with Chinese Mustard:


Seared Duck Breast

With Plum Compote on Won Ton Crisp

Barbecued Tandoori Shrimp

mocktails

Snow Falling on Pines

Matcha powder, heavy cream, red sanding sugar

Rosy Cheeks

Grapefruit juice, cranberry, lime, and guave


White Ginger

white herb tea, grated ginger, white grape juice, white sugar rim


White hot chocolate with Homemade marshmallows, and Mayan Hot Cocoa


Now enough of the details on to the people we love and were appreciating for the night.... the employees.


The once all the mocktails had been sipped and everyone had arrived, we loaded up in all the limos waiting in our circle and headed up for our dinner at LaCaille. There is something nice about arriving and leaving together as a group, it makes it more of an event when people arent arriving late and leaving early which is why we like to do it that way. And LaCaille, what a gorgeous entrance and I have to say they have the most beautiful lights for Christmas, pulling in was so pretty.


Now, I was so nervous about LaCaille setting up all my decor and rentals, but I has no other choice they had another group in the Garden Room before us and I would have had no time to do it all myself, so I sent them drawings and diagrams and pictures and email after email to make sure they set it up exactly as I pictured. (i know, i am obsessive) And they did a really good job, only a small error of not setting enough seats at one table. (i survived)
I was going for winter wonderland and I think thats what we got....


The dinner was lovely, I heard the food was great, I didnt get to enjoy it much I started throwing up almost as soon as we arrived and didnt stop all night. But on a side note LaCaille has a pretty nice bathroom to be "sick" in. I have had much worse.


Kudos to Sax Romney on their lovely flowers, They were exactly what I imagined.


Awards time, Eric does such a great job of "appreciating" his employees, he gave out plaques and thank you's all night.


The rolex presentation to the Top Loan Officer of 2009, Chris Walker.


Desserts were lovely, the bananas foster flambe was pretty cool. I got the trip dessert with mini creme brulee, mini doughnuts (vignets...right?) and mini lava cake, its the one thing I kept down. Oh... so I think my baby girl likes sweets.


Then back to the limos for a ride back home. Wonderful night. Great food, and even better company. Thanks to all of Eric's employees, we love you! We hope the night was special for you also.

19 comments:

Rick & Eve said...

Looks like a lovely evening!

Partyof9 said...

Wow! You are very blessed to be in the position to do these types of things. You do a fabulous job of putting these events together.

I hope you start feeling better with this pregnancy. I didn't experience that sort of sickness at all with any of my pregnancies and one of my pregnancies was twins.
Thanks for sharing and take care!

Jason and Amy said...

hailey! OMG seriously you blow my mind. I couldnt come up with these type of events if my life depended on it, let alone if i was puking my guts out. your amazing. good work.

Momma Sue said...

I hope I'm alive for Ady's wedding!!! YIKES!!I'm out of words!!

whitney holland. said...

This is probably my favorite party to date! Great job Hailey. I will be hiring you for Roma's Wedding!!

Scott and Chelsey said...

You never disappoint!

Scott and Chelsey said...

We need to play as soon as you get back to normal life after your trip! I want to hear all about it!

Lovell Family said...

beautiful...I almost wish I was getting married again (to Steve, of course) so you could plan and decorate for my wedding....

Lovell Family said...

I just saw my mom's comment...we were thinking alike...

Lovell Family said...

I just saw my mom's comment...we were thinking alike...

Tiffany said...

Loved it want some copies. Are you gonna do the discs again? It was beautiful, fun, yummy and so grateful to have been a part of it. Can't wait for MAui!

Mars said...

WOW. I wish I had someone like you I could hire to decorate my reception!

Magdalena said...

Gorgeous, as always!

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous as always! I'm especially impressed because you were probably sick during the planning. Great job, Hay.

The Cary Family said...

oh yes you've had MUCH worse bathrooms to throw up in. I recall seeing the spot you laid down to take a nap between puking at Campi...ecuadorian orphange bathrooms are never good. never. good.

I hope you start feeling better!!

Melinda Lindahl said...

Fancy party!

Jen Bird said...

Wow! So stunning! That's how I plan a party in my dreams, but not in real life! haha! Let's meet up soon! It would be fun to see you guys!

PARKERS said...

Looks incredible and your Photographer is amazing! Hope you are starting to feel better!

OliveJuiceCo said...

Hi there,
I linked over from caitlin wilson's blog. You throw exquisite parties! Truly amazing.

I'm wondering if you might share where to find the clear (acrylic, maybe?) boxes for party favors. I'm wanting to use them for my little one's 7th birthday in just a couple weeks.

Best,
Kim
www.olivejuiceco.typepad.com