Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First Girly Purchase.


So, because of a small complication in my pregnancy I now have to/get to get an ultrasound every week on Tuesday. Today I asked to Dr. to peek between her legs just to give me a little confirmation our "she" is still looking like a she. And she is. Since its my 3rd child and 2nd daughter, I don't need a lot of new things for her, I'll be excited to decorate her a nursery once Maxwell moves out (any day now, but I'm making him earn his big boy room) but I did find this lovely blessing dress today that just might be my first purchase for baby girl. Isn't it pretty?

**also on an unrelated note, we left our camera on our Disney Cruise ship and they mailed it back to me and it just arrived today, so the posts on Christmas and our vacation will hopefully be coming soon.**

11 comments:

Emily said...

so pretty!! can't wait to see her in it:)

J.Frey said...

That dress is breathtaking!! Yay for little girls! And I hope everything is ok with your pregnancy!

Callie said...

Gorgeous, I love the dress! I'm Glad you got your camera back, I have to have my camera everywhere I go!

Samuelson Family said...

I love that dress!! It's amazing! Where did you find it! Congrats again! I am so excited for you! :)

Lovell Family said...

if you decide not to get it, remember I have the one from Portugal that my mom bought...I forgot to give it to you last time you were here....

Melinda Lindahl said...

Beautiful! So happy "she" is a "girl."

The Shupes said...

The dress is very pretty. And by the way the matching pajamas I had for Charlie and Claire were from the Gap!!

Courtney Beck said...

That dress is absolutely beautiful! I love the vintage feel to it.

Summer said...

PERFECT.

That's all.

Amber Lynn said...

It is beautiful!!!! You always find the cutest things! I have to get an ultra sound done ever two weeks.. its kinda nice, to always see how things are going and growning// Whats going on? Please keep us updated! Can't wait for pictures!

Larsen said...

It's gorgeous!! I hope everything is going okay. Let me know If i can help out. seriously