Sunday, January 17, 2010

baby names.

Okay I am hoping for some input on this one. Since everyone including myself thought this baby was going to be a boy, I had a boy name both Eric and I loved that we were all ready to go with. But since I was wrong, for the 3rd time in a row, we would love some baby girl name input. We have a few names we like and one that is for sure the frontrunner, in fact my kids already use the name when referring to baby sister. But before I start having her journal and blankets personalized and monogramed (we made that mistake during max's pregnancy, I have a whole lot of stuff with the first name we picked for him in a closet) I want to hear some other ideas. I'd like if it was a semi simple name like Ady and Max. So it sounds like it fits in with the other 2 names we have chosen for our kids.
Give me ideas!

Post a Comment