Wednesday, September 2, 2009

littlest lovell.


This morning at 2:30 am, We got a call from our brother in law Steve telling us that Eric's sister Lisa's (remember her from HERE) water had broke and they were at the hospital. Lisa wasn't due with her baby until the 20th but we were so excited that their baby girl was coming early. I could hardly fall back to sleep. I texted him at 4 am and she was only 2 cm dialated and wasn't going very quickly so I fell asleep. Then this morning I called Steve to see how she was progressing, and he said he'd call me when they knew. At 10:21 am Steve called to say she was fully dialated and I could come up. So, I raced out to the car and up to Alta View as fast as I could, I got there at 10:50 and their perfect little one had just been delivered 5 minutes earlier at 10:45 am. When I got there they were wiping her down and getting her all cleaned up, and since Lisa and Steve hadn't brought a camera I got to get some pics of my new and only little niece. She is so darling. I love how perfect little newborns are.
I also stuck around for babies first bath and meeting one of her big brothers Zach.


I don't know about you but that post alone makes me baby hungry...

Post a Comment