Thursday, September 24, 2009

Looking forward to Fall

Not sure why I am writing this morning. Maybe because I got to work at 7:15 am after having done some "boot camp" at 6 am. Anyway the sun is shining, the mountains are looking great, and I feel relaxed for once. It is odd but being a bit healthier seems to relax me a bit. Anyway I just enjoyed the cooler weather and the smell of fall.

When I think of fall I think of pumpkins, leaves, fires, fairs.............

Anyway, kind of a pointless post but just wanted to chime in for once. My wife is great, my kids are growing up way too fast and I am looking forward to having my parents in town this week coming up!

1 comment:

Summer said...

I love the boot camp plan...early to bed, early to rise-and I'll have you partly to thank for my hot hubby!