Sunday, August 9, 2009

Arizona.


{Ady in the pool at our hotel}

Check Ady out, chillin in the burning hot Arizona sun on our annual girls trip with my mom and sisters. Was Arizona in August the best choice? Um... no. It was too hot to even think while we were there. I couldn't hack it. We usually go down there because my Aunt Carol and Cousin Meg live down there. But we decided next year we will all just fly and meet somewhere that isn't as hot as a preheated oven. Maybe LA or San Diego. But we did have fun spending time with my family. We did plenty of shopping (had to go where the AC was) and girls talk and such. Also my cousin Meagan just had her first child, and we love little baby Ella. She was so sweet and we were glad to have her along on our girl stuff.

I also apologize to my family for the lack of pics I took, like I said "too hot to think", so I didnt even think of taking pics. Oh well. Next year.
We cannot wait!




By the way, when Ady and I were checking out bags in at the airport to leave for Arizona the skycap asked her "And where are you going this week" and Ady said "to the girls trip". She was so excited.

5 comments:

stacy h. said...

i went AZ in july once...worst decision ever!

Polen's said...

I love how Ady has her legs crossed in the first photo. Such the lady..totally relaxed. Too cute!

Tiffany said...

Would you guys stop making me jealous with all of your fun vacations. I don't get to go anywhere. The pictures are fabulous.

Jen Tornow said...

Oh, that little Ady is so cute! Who knows, maybe she and Cecily will be taking "girls trips" with each other someday!! I am having a panic attack just writing that!

T n T - K n K said...

I know it's crazy HOT here. Even when my kiddos and I go to the mailbox (Vegas) it never fails, they always say, "I think my skin is going to bubble off"
Cute Pics of the trip!