Friday, May 9, 2008

Missin' The Donkeys and the Round'n Round

We got back from Ohio last Sunday. And every since then, Ady has been saying "I need the round 'n round" and "I miss my donkeys". Well, I knew what donkeys she missed. Grandpa and Grandma Kandell's donkey Gabe and donkey Gladie but I had no idea what the Round 'n Round was. Until today I was showing Ady videos I have saved on my computer and came to this one. She started going crazy saying "you got me the round 'n round" "thank you for the round 'n round".
 So here she is with Max in Ohio on the round 'n round. 

7 comments:

Scott and Chelsey said...

That is so stinkin cute! She is so funny!! Happy Birthday to you!!!

Lisa said...

So cute! Happy Birthday!

Momma Sue said...

I miss the grandkids going on the "round 'n round"I

Lindsey said...

How cute is that?!

Lindsey said...

And Happy Birthday!

Amber Lynn said...

that is so cute!!! I started laughing when Max fell off.. tooo funny! we need to hang out

Amber Lynn said...

And hope you had a good birthday.. Im sorry I had to just text it to you befor I lost service on my phone.. Next year I will be on top of my game and get you a card..