Sunday, May 18, 2008

Getting so very anxious...



I would say Ady and Eric are really itchin' to be hangin out in the pool, right? We are getting so so anxious now that the weather is getting nice for the pool and backyard to be done. I guess I have always taken for granted having a backyard for my kids to play in, cuz now that they cannot play in the backyard, we are dying to be outside.



Supposedly once I pick the pool tile and stamped concrete finish this week we will be a couple of weeks away from diving into the pool... we will see though.
This is how the yard looked in March

And the beginning of April..

And the end of April...

And right now...

13 comments:

Jill said...

oh my goodness! that is so awesome you are getting a pool. it will be so beautiful and your kids will get to practice their lesson skills. so so fun.

Melanie Posell said...

So Jealous! It would be so fun to have a pool. I bet Addy just can't wait. You need to get choosin and get that tile picked.

seetheminers said...

you know, dirt isn't so bad...Gavin would love a back yard of endless dirt to dig in...take advantage of it before they aren't allowed to trample the pretty flowers. Gosh, We would love to offer our yard for you to play in but we don't have one either! Trust me, I know how hard it is to be without a yard...we do have a lovely sandbox though if your kids want to come dig in it :)

Amber Lynn said...

I can't wait..lol Im just going to start getting use to saying "pool party at the kandells" hehe kidding.. thats so fun for you guys.. Love the picture of eric and ady!

jaanderson family said...

Thats a huge pool! Love it! Cant wait to see it one day! You guys need to come soon and play....

Lisa said...

That pool looks like it is going to be awesome!

Scott and Chelsey said...

So exciting!!! I'm not going to lie I'm really excited too. Scott and I just want to get that other house by you with the pool and we can be neighbors!! Good Luck with everything!

Callie said...

Hello HUGE pool! That's awesome! I bet you can't wait! You guys are going to love that!

Sarah Pugmire said...

I can't believe you're getting a pool!! Thats like every kids dream come true!

kristin said...

I didn't know you guys were doin a pool in your backyard!!! SO fun that will be nice for the summer!!!

Ashlee Raubach said...

So Fun!

Torrey said...

How fun! I didn't know you were getting a pool. You are going to have the ultimate party house now.

kelly said...

Did I forget to tell you that you are my new best friend?