Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bunco Beverly Hills

DSC_0033

Highlights from our Bunco Girls Trip to L.A.
- Katsu-ya
-Jake & Gia sighting
- Linda on the Agenda
- Butter cake is ever better when its free
- "dont freak out but Eddie Murphy is sitting at a table by you"
- taxi rides

DSC_0040
DSC_0047
DSC_0049
CSC_0061

-shopping, shopping, shopping
- brief pool time
- lunch at THE GROVE
- CUT
-Wolfgang Puck visiting our table twice, I am obsessed afterall.
- 3 1/2 hour dinner
- Jodee's palm reading for dummies
- The swagger wagon mom was our waitress

DSC_0095
DSC_0078
DSC_0101
DSC_0098
DSC_0120

-brunch at Vila Blanca, and chatting with Lisa Vanderpump, I have polaroid proof in my purse
- best caprese salad of my life
-sprinkles
-more palm readings
-best girl chats and time.

I miss it already.

DSC_0133
DSC_0136

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Beautiful girls! Looks so fun.

Lovell Family said...

who is lisa vanderpump?

Chelsey said...

First of all--why is Gia with Jake? He is completely psycho and she is way too good for him. Second---you and all of your girlfriends are so completely gorgeous! It looks like you guys had a blast!

stacy h. said...

ahhhhh, what a thrill.....

Cristin said...

How do you find all these women that look and dress exactly like you?

Torrey said...

How fun! I'm sad that I missed out. I'm super jealous at all the fun people you girls got so see. Everyone looks amazing!

jillian said...

omg.im obsessed with your friends! they freaking dress so cute and look adorable. so fun!

A and L said...

can we go again?! PLEASE?!?!