Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sushi Shower


Last week I threw a little sushi dinner/shower for Sara Little, Eric's right hand/head processor at his office, she has worked for Eric for the past 4 years I believe and has been a huge key to their success. So I thought it would be fun to have a little shower for the girls who work at the office and the wives of the guys at the office to celebrate her upcoming wedding.
Since I am far from back to normal and in the swing of things with a new baby. We had s sushi chef come and do the meal, to save me and Eric the work of doing food. It was so fun and so yummy.

{Shower Details}

{Sara and Sam Trivia Game we played during appetizers}
Emily won the coveted cake stand


Dippidee Cupcakes and Favors by me

{The Dinner}

{the group}
Thanks everyone for coming, and Congrats Sara!

9 comments:

Sunshine Promises said...

I can't believe you did this right after having baby #3 (I still think you're crazy!). But it looks lovely. WHERE - pray tell - did you get those cupcake stands? Those are adorable! So many great ideas . . .

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

The sprinkles on the fortune cookies?! AMAZING!
&might I just say... you and your family are beautiful.

Amber Lynn said...

looks amazing as always!!! sarah will always remember it!! It was so so good to see you for a short min the other day! miss ya

whitney holland. said...

So many fun ideas! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cupcake stands..please share where you got those?!

The Nobles said...

I am always so impressed when I see the parties you throw. I think you should be a party planner.

Tiffany Bills said...

You are such an AMAZING party host, and an even better friend in my opinion! This is absolutely darling-LOVE IT ALL ;)

Congrats on the new baby girl, she is an angel!

jillian said...

beautiful....as always!! i need to live by you and have an excuse to have a shower so you can throw me one! :)

Katie and Matt said...

The shower was awesome. Great food and even better company. Thank you for the invite!

Summer said...

That looked amazing...I think my favorite theme yet! {I'm only partial because I'm Japanese. :)}

Thanks for Lucy's announcement! She is such a beauty like the rest of her family and I can't wait to see who she starts to look like more! Hope all is well--looks like you're up and at 'em and doing what you do best!