Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer BBQ



This past Monday, most of Eric's family was in town. Eric's mom has been here for a couple of week staying with us and majorly helping me out adjusting to my crew of kids. So, Grandpa Jim came out over the fourth and we got together at our place for everyone to meet Baby Lucy and enjoy the gorgeous weather.


Eric, Grandpa Jim and Adyson worked hard to make an amazing south american style BBQ with food to feed an army. I love how Ady aspires to be a little cook like her daddy, and Grandpa.


The kids and dads spent the whole afternoon in the pool.


Baby LuLu was a complete angel all day, sleeping in her swing outside and in mamas arms for hours and hours. Love her little sweet face.


Apparently Eric was in a great mood, being surrounded by his family, favorite food and swimming with his kids. He wouldn't even stop dancing around to take a photo. Nice ..right?

9 comments:

Callie said...

How fun and Lucy is so beautiful, I love all the pictures! That one of Ady kissing her is precious!

Unknown said...

wow Eric looks good

Walkers said...

What a cute Family you have! Hey will you send me info on your photographer. I would love to book some family pictures with her! Thanks

Larsen said...

How do you do it? I don't have any energy after the baby comes. No sleep. No nice Michelle. I am impressed you got a blog post in and a BBQ. Good for you!!! We really are going to come visit. When is best for you?? CUTE KIDS!!

Scott and Chelsey said...

This is so Eric! Hilarious! I love it! Feels so good to be back in the nice weather!

Sunshine Promises said...

She's beautiful, Hay! I can already tell she fits right in with your other kids. You and Eric sure have a mold, I'll tell ya! So glad you are feelin' better. Hope to see you both soon!

AnnieB said...

Miss lulu is so adorable and i love her birth pictures! Congrats! Some day we'll come visit and have a BBQ in that fabulous backyard!

AnnieB said...

oh, and with that fabulous food too of course (with the help of cute Ady). love it!

Melinda Lindahl said...

Love the pics of Ady. Baby Lucy is so sweet.