Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuacahn Saturday Market


Last weekend we took the kids down for a weekend at the St george house. We have been dying that we haven't had any great weather up north, its been a day of 75 degrees, then snow, then rain then a warm day. Its been crazy. I know I am only a few weeks from delivering and should stay put but I had to get out of here. While in St George we went to the Tuacahn Saturday Market. We loved the little vendors, mini strawberries, homemade donuts, kids entertainment and most of all the perfect weather. So glad we were able to get some sunshine finally. YOu can see by the kids faces that they loved it too.
{More from our Memorial Day weekend trip coming up soon...}

8 comments:

Unknown said...

great pictures!

The Jorgensen's said...

I LOVE Max's mo-hawk! I hope Dane gets enough hair to do that someday...

Callie said...

What a great getaway, love the pictures! I bet you guys are getting so excited and anxious for Lucy to get here! I'm excited to meet her! I love Max's hair by the way!!!

Lindsey said...

Your post makes me want to buy produce ha ha. And I LOVE Max's hair. Sooooooo cute.

Chelsey Bell said...

I'm so stinking jealous that you got some sun and Max is just cracking me up! I love it! And Ady's pigtails are my favorite!!

Lovell Family said...

okay...i seriously didn't know you were gonna keep his hair like that....!!! Looks like you guys had fun! We'll have to go down there for teh little market and sunshine!

Polen's said...

how fun! Great photos, Hailey! Hope you're feeling well and get to meet that little girl soon! : )

Polen's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.