Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Punk.


Max has been a little more of a "punk" lately. Eric has been loving it, of course, why wouldn't he? He only parents about 2 hours a day by the time he get home. I think its funny how guys like to see their boys be a little rebellious. I guess especially since Max has been sort of a sweetheart since he was born. Anyway so for fun tonight we got out the clippers and decided to give Max a little punk haircut to go along with the "independence" he has been showing lately. I'm shaving it off before church on Sunday. He looks like a drummer from a garage band. But he is still cute.
{better after picture tomorrow}

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

So cute and with that face I have a hard time believing that he could be anything but a little angel, but that's how they always get ya isn't it!

Haley said...

oh goodness i cant wait to have fun cutting my little Brooks's hair! Good job Hailey! Max is stud :) Rock. On.

Partyof9 said...

Faux hawk's are the only way to go with little boy's hair!
We brought it with us from So Cal to South Carolina and everyone has always complimented my boys on that style.
Now,it seems, all boys are going from the long Zac Efron hair to short. ~:)

Melinda Lindahl said...

The little stink! I feel your pain! Kimball is 10 times worse! I even have to drop a few swear words when I cut his hair!

Melissa said...

So freakin cute I love it!

Amber Lynn said...

lol, I love it, at least eric let you do it, being qualified and all, it didnt matter to josh that I went to beauty school a few times, he still decided to do the kids mohawks on his own, needless to say, we just went today and paid to get them fixed.. Max looks like a rockstar! way to go momma!

Unknown said...

fun idea! i think its about time you need to put a belly picture up! how far along are you now?

Momma Sue said...

Wow! He takes after Eric with crazy hairstyles!!! (When Eric was a "kid"!!)