Saturday, September 29, 2007

What a rainy Saturday

So Hailey is on her way to General Womens Conference and I am at home with both kids. We went to the mall today since it was a cold and rainy saturday and we had a lot of fun. We had lunch at PF Changs and believe it or not both kids were really easy to handle while we ate. It isn't like they are ever too hard to handle, but this was just a really relaxing lunch.

It is amazing the palate that Ady is developing though. You know how they come out and make your dipping sauce and ask you if you want it mild, medium, hot or KILLER? Well we told her to go just over medium, thinking this would keep Adyson from dipping into it. Anyway it didn't. She was all over it and even was fighting me for some of my hot and sour soup and tofu. If you did not already know, she loves sushi and downs the pickled ginger. We have not let her venture off into wasabi yet but I am sure she will soon.

Max just chilled in the stroller and took some juice from the bottle while hailey held it in his mouth. I asked her if she wanted me to hold the bottle a bit and she said actually that she had not even realized that she was holding it. I sware she is like super mom!

So then we just strolled around the mall a bit while Ady walked around behind us singing "Im going on a bear hunt and Im not scared" and told everyone she passed "hi". So anyway we came back home and relaxed a bit and now here I am all alone waiting til the 2 kids get up from their naps. I wonder what the night will bring????? Just dad, the kids and rain!

3 comments:

jillian said...

Eric you are so cute! You sound like a good daddy.

Scott and Chelsey said...

Welcome to the blogging world! So Scott misses you and I think it is about time to get together before he starts having dreams about you!

Amber Lynn said...

Hey hot stuff, oh my hell we need to do something!!!!! Miss you guys, we've all been to busy! addy is freakin cute! I need to stop by and see you. and yes i did update my page!