Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bennett Boy

DSC_0265
{a photo of Bennett I took in Sept at our family reunion}

This is my cousin Mandy's youngest boy Bennett. 20 months old and absolutely darling. I think his little face is perfect and angelic even. He passed away 2 weeks ago. Just fell asleep in his bed and never woke back up. He has touched a lot of lives and brought a lifetime of joy to his family in his short little existence on this earth. I was blessed to have know him and am blessed to witness the amazing faith and grace his parents have faced this trial with. It's inspiring to watch. To take a line from Bennett's funeral and obituary. We feel blessed to know "its not good bye, just see ya later".
If it feels like my blog has been a bit neglected lately it's because in Bennett's memory, I am trying to spend less time on the computer, the phone and other distractions to enjoy more day to day moments with my little blessings.
Love you Bennett and Wilkinson Family.

Post a Comment