Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Smoot Cabinning

DSC_0225
(Ady with my 2 little sisters, Aunt Christa and Aunt Breanna)

A couple days after Christmas we took Eric's parents and joined my family up at their cabin in Wyoming. The Lovells came down with the flu the night before so they could not make it. A major bummer for our kids.
But we had a great time, Dec 28th is both my dad and Eric's dad Jim's birthday so we had a big celebration dinner made by the Kandell men. It was great.

DSC_0342DSC_0336

Lucy spent most of her cabin time, eating and being spoiled with attention.

DSC_0204DSC_0350

And we got to play in the snow, snomobiling, tubing and freezing. I am so not a winter girl. But my kids were in heaven. We are starting them out young on the snomobiles like I was. They love it.
Ady even let us pull her behind the snomobile on a tube. And excuse the dude wearing the burglar looking mask on the tube with her. It's Eric. And he looks creepy.

DSC_0332
DSC_0294
DSC_0289
DSC_0253
DSC_0246
DSC_0231
DSC_0203
DSC_0219
DSC_0228
DSC_0291
DSC_0324
(Jim pulling Eric trying to go off a jump)
So glad we got to spend time with both our families on the cabin trip. Not sure how my brother Spencer avoided being in any photos. He probably didn't think he looked pretty and hid from my camera.

3 comments:

Haley said...

How cool is it that you got your fam AND the in-laws to share such fun times!? :) Loved all the pictures...reminds me we still need to go tubing/sledding before the winter slips through out fingers...

Lovell Family said...

Eric does look creepy in that mask...but I must say, he looks pretty sexy in that snow suit! :)

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun!