Thursday, February 11, 2010

Small Threads


So this past month Maxwell finally got potty trained (imagine hallelujah chourus playing)
He took forever, I have potty trained a few kids in my day, Adyson, kids that I nannied for while Eric and I were dating, and Ecuadorian orphans when I was working in South America. Max was bar none, my toughest. Oh well, it is done. Anyway, I love that now days they have little boxer briefs for toddlers. Max has some I got a Gymboree that he looks darling in. They were my favorite until I found Small Threads. I was browsing through Etsy one day and came across this cute store while looking for Pirate shirts for Max. Hand stitched and dyed darling little boys briefs. How cute are they??


Max loves all his new pirate and rockstar underwear that even Ady wants some. Small Threads makes a girls version but they are still in the boys brief style just with girly colors and designs. I tried to tell Ady that she wouldn't like them cuz they are like boys ones but she dosen't care. So, we got these. Anyway thought I pass a long the find since my kids are so stoked Max dosen't want to wear pants over these he is so proud. Oh an P.S. Small Threads also does cute shirts and onesies. I'll have to see if they have any cute ones for baby girl.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. Maybe this will be my saving grace in potty training Max. Yes, my kid is 3 and is still not potty trained. Heaven help us!

Amber Lynn said...

I love etsy!!! I have gotten a few cute things off of there .. so don't browse too much lil lady, I don't want you getting something I already have for you.. heheh

Tiffany said...

Those are adoreable! I love crafting and those are such a cool idea. I told Brian, we have to try for a girl next, I made this little pink dress I will have to keep socked away in my hope chest for a while. I love Etsy, Brian set it up for me, when I get enough items to sell, that's where they'll be. I've heard boys are very hard to potty train. I am hoping that cloth diapering will help in that area a bit.

Partyof9 said...

Don't you LOVE Etsy?! I am there all the time!
You are as bad as I am with buying the cutsie undies and even jammies that no one else sees. I just love my kid's to be cute...day and night. :)
Thanks for sharing!

jodeeharris said...

SO CUTE, Hailey! I'm going to order some for Avery since all she wants to do now is run around the house in her underwear all day! Thanks for sharing!

Hope you're feeling better, we missed you at Bunco last night!!

stacy h. said...

super cute hay! good find. etsy is the best.

Small Threads Clothing said...

Thanks Hailey! I can't wait to get your Skivvies to you!!!
Your blog is super cute!
Mandy
Small Threads