Saturday, September 9, 2006

The Joys of Being Pregnant

Well this week I will be 10 weeks along, I have my first real appointment with the doctor on Tuesday. And so far not so good. We found out we were expecting at about 4 weeks, I felt fine until like 6 weeks, then the morning sickness started in again, a very familiar feeling since i just was pregnant with Ady last year. At first I thought this time a round the morning sickness wasn't as bad as last time but I think I was just getting warmed up, becuase it has been getting worse by the day this week, no fun. But, we are still very excited to be expecting next Spring. At first just a few weeks ago I thought because I felt better that this baby just had to be a boy, but now I am thinking we may have little daughter number 2 just because it all seems to be just like my first pregnancy. We can find out the sex of the baby at the end of October, so we will keep everyone posted. Also, I would love any suggestions on baby names, for our first pergnancy we had a list of boy and girl names but we dont really have much this time, so if you have any suggestions email me at hailey@thekandells.com

No comments: