Saturday, November 13, 2010

Kandell Family Pictures

IMG_2582

Our 2010 family pictures by our favorite photog Ashlee Raubach. I am not posting all of my favorite since none of these images have been edited yet (that's serious talent to have your pics look like this before edits) and she is currently editing some of our favorites for our Christmas card. We love Ashlee and I'm so excited to have new pics in my house with our updated family of 5.

IMG_2570
IMG_2577IMG_2555
IMG_2599
IMG_2589IMG_2605
IMG_2537
IMG_2540IMG_2542
IMG_2517
IMG_2528IMG_2530
IMG_2509
IMG_2495
IMG_2491IMG_2459
IMG_2449IMG_2441
IMG_2402
IMG_2352IMG_2349
IMG_2323
IMG_2321IMG_2329
IMG_2287IMG_2314
IMG_2309
IMG_2268IMG_2228
IMG_2212IMG_2166
IMG_2600

15 comments:

Haley said...

You have a lovely family hailey :) What a neat location!! can't wait to see your always stunning christmas card :)

PS - what a F.U.N. california/disneyland vacation! loved all the photos!

Larsen said...

So cute!! I love the family pictures. And those are super cute couple pictures too!!

Melanie Rossi said...

I hope you don't mind me peeking in on your blog. I love seeing all the decor you do for your parties...it really inspires me to make more effort on mine. The family pics are so great! Also, I just LOVE your style! I would love it if you would do a "what I wore on Wednesday" or something like that. I need some inspiration here in Texas.

Sunshine Promises said...

Beautiful as always! Must say, this is one of my favorite shoots yet! Can't wait to see your card. Love it!

Jen Bird said...

Stunning! Really though, I love how it's not just a picture. They tell the sweetest story!!

Sarah said...

Love the pictures Hailey. Such a good job capturing your beautiful family.

Amber Lynn said...

amazing as always!!!!your hair is getting so so long!! Love max and ady. getting big!!!

Tiffany Bills said...

They are ALL beautiful!
Love the colors :)
L.O.V.E

Elise said...

PERFECT!

Scott and Chelsey said...

I'm dying! I love them and I gotta say baby LUCY is my fav! Um Scott and I were just talking about a beach vacay in January or February. Let's plan one. Renting out a house in Mexico sounds amazing!!! Let's do it or else we will not make this winter. I might just show up at ur house once a week to chat!

Erika Huff said...

Oh my, your family is so cute and I love your photographer. Where do you get such cute outfits? Adorable!

Lindsey said...

Stunning! And Lucy is so dang cute!

The Jorgensen's said...

Cute pictures at a fun location!

cait said...

oh my...i think this might be my favorite shoot yet. love all the color tones and the train, and the beautiful family of course. hope to see you at christmas! xo

The Kimballs said...

These pictures are amazing!! Wow! Beautiful family!